A little salami, sun dried tomatoes, herbs, and olive oil creates a delicious, easy, and hardy meal for anyone cooking over a camp fire.
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 8 to 10 large pasta shells
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1 tsp each fresh and dried marjoram, fresh sage
- 1/4 cup turkey salami — diced
- 1 tablespoon chipotle power (optional)
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes — diced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Cook the pasta shells to al dente. Mix all other ingredients in a small bowl with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil. Add a splash of water. Mix some more.
Warm the shells in a medium warm pan. Stuff the shells. Once all shells are stuffed add back to the pan, add a little water to the pan to steam the stuffed shells.